Custom Dog Wine Stoppers

Custom Dog Wine Stoppers
Email me a pic of your pup!

Custom Dog Sculptures

Custom Dog Sculptures
They make Great gifts!

Custom Dog Wine Stoppers

Custom Dog Wine Stoppers
Place your Order Early!!!

Custom Cats too!

Custom Cats too!
Just email me a pic of your kitty!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yeah!!! Linda Loved Her Wine Stoppers!! Read More !




Sent:Tue 4/19/11 9:12 PM
To: lj5264@hotmail.com
Hi Lisa, just wanted to let you know that your bunny corks arrived safely and are being well cared for. Lisa, they are beautiful !!!   You put so much care into your work - even down to the way you packaged them. My cork collection is over 150 and your bunnies are the most unique. Thank you for the discount on my next order. I'll be putting in an order soon.
                                                                       Thanks again,
                                                                                        Linda

No comments: