Custom Dog Wine Stoppers

Custom Dog Wine Stoppers
Email me a pic of your pup!

Custom Dog Sculptures

Custom Dog Sculptures
They make Great gifts!

Custom Dog Wine Stoppers

Custom Dog Wine Stoppers
Place your Order Early!!!

Custom Cats too!

Custom Cats too!
Just email me a pic of your kitty!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sea Gull on Driftwood WIP..What do U think??

My 28 yr.old daughter said Scuttles from the Lil Mermaid

I wanted him to look like he sitting on a pier post

Going to put green moss on the wood to look like algae

3 comments:

BlacknickSculpture said...

Looking good! Are you going to give it an aged weathered look? Or are you going to paint it realisticlly?

Wolf's Folk Art said...

I was thinking realistic..many more driftwood creations..another gull for sure the next could be weathered..Thanks SO much for the comment and LOVE your input
Thanks SO much again

Anonymous said...

You are getting very close to excellent -- on the sea gull. I love all your work.

You are a true artist!!!

Sammy