Custom Dog Wine Stoppers

Custom Dog Wine Stoppers
Email me a pic of your pup!

Custom Dog Sculptures

Custom Dog Sculptures
They make Great gifts!

Custom Dog Wine Stoppers

Custom Dog Wine Stoppers
Place your Order Early!!!

Custom Cats too!

Custom Cats too!
Just email me a pic of your kitty!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tweeked Sea Gull On Driftwwod..Something was wrong...I Figured it out

It Was The Legs

He looked to short

Thinking about the beak next...longer???

Just let it go maybe the head bigger????
Hmmmm????

2 comments:

BlacknickSculpture said...

Your gull is coming along nicely!Your seagull sculpture has lit a fire under me to try my hand at sculpting a sandpiper.

I had bought the reference pattern awhile back and have been busy with other work. Thanks for the creative "nudge" ;)

Wolf's Folk Art said...

So glad to give you nudge..did you check out my pipers and the finished Sea Gull under OMG This Darn Sea Gull
Let me know so I can check out your progress as well..
Love your comments